Wednesday, January 13, 2010

what a week...

Well well... I've finally finish a whole set of Chinese drama-kung fu series about 35 episodes which took me about 5 days. i think my eyes will literally pop out with the non stop watching of series from my computer... =) But now it's over and I'll probably bore myself with all the movies downloaded earlier since last dec till now coz i'm practically car-less till next week.. *purr*. I've decided to learn a little bit about cross stitch. Gone through some of the patterns online and will pick a simple one to start. Wee! This is gonna be fun! Here are some of the designs.


Boy Angel

Rooster

Mother's Love

Dimensions Butterflies

Dimensions Sweetheart's Gate

Adorable right the above? =) Here's a lil something about the movie I've just watch yesterday.
The movie Julie & Julia is quite interesting where it shows the life of Julie Powell, underemployed and a falied novelist who's about to turn 30, decides to cook her way through" Mastering the Art of French Cooking" in a year and blog about it. She decided to follow the cookbook written by Julia Child who also happens to be her favourite cook. These stories shows how two women learn to cook and find success. They are also supported by their ever loving husband and their friends.



Well then, till next time. Toodles.

xoxo
Steph

No comments: