Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pepper Lunch

I was thrilled when Steven *hugs* brought me over to try out Pepper Lunch since I have absolutely no clue whatsoever it's about, yeah I know I got to be a serious noob at this. It was after watching Universal Soldier at Pavilion last Sunday after meeting his friends for a catch up. So back to the food,  *drools* it was YUMMY! 

Pepper Lunch is basically a DIY fast food outlet. The food is cooked with its very own unique design iron plate. This iron plate is the successful formula of Pepper Lunch. It can heat up to 260 Celsius in just 70 seconds and will remain hot about 80 Celsius for more than 20 minutes. This is how the food is kept warm for a longer time and customers can enjoy the full flavour of their chosen dishes.

The very first thing when we got to the table was this cute little set of 4 items which consists of Black Pepper, Salt, Garlic Soy Sauce and the Honey Brown Sauce. *adorable*
I chose the Curry Beef Pepper Rice with Cheese with Steven picked the Beef Sukiyaki. As soon as our food arrives, we had to immediately slowly stir it all up so as to not let the food stick to the plate. As I was new at it, Steven did everything for me. Hehe. Fun right?  =) 
*Thinks to ownself, 'So have to bring my bro to this... =D'*

Pepper Lunch! =)

The 4 important Sauces

Every dish comes with this Reminder the plate is HOT.

Mine! =)
I can't seem to have Steven's tho.. =(

Their special Hot Iron Plate

No comments: