Friday, March 19, 2010

books will always be books...

Mid terms are finally over which comes directly after my debate tournament but all was good =) And now finals will be like *think* in 2 weeks time! Gosh, it just doesn't seem to end now does it? All I can hope is for all these exams to be gone and done with it. 

Was up in KL for a job interview recently so I decided to take the route where we walk from Pudu station to Pasar Seni (coz I have to get to Kerinchi station) and man it seems so far away or maybe coz it's due to my first time walking there and not knowing how long it will take and another fact is that I decided to wear heels that day or another fact that there are loads of people walking in every direction that somehow confuses me plus I kinda just woke up which tend to make me a lil tiny winny blur in the morning coz I didn't have enough time to roll in my bed before I wake up *GRINS* Reached the place and was picked up by the agent to get to the place. It was all good after that with the desired result (thanks peeps) and off again to KLCC station where again I decided to walk all the way to pavillion. Well I know you guys will think that oh-this-girl-can-even-walk-for-even-a-short-distance?!!! But I have been walking it heels for the whole day non stop plus apparently the heels wasn't really comfy compared to how it was when I first bought it- there goes the heels. 
For a person who adores heels regardless of being tall or not, that was my most un-comfy heels ever *sob sob* 

So now am back home and just finis my 70 episodes of Korean series - Dae Jang Geum, I know it's a super duper old series but I do love it! Series somehow keeps me addicted to the extend that I will just drop everything and spend the whole day just watching it. Now that it's over, I realize that I don't have any more series to watch *sigh* Guess it's back to basic again... =)

No comments: