Monday, May 16, 2011

Craziness Abroad!

With exams out of the way, like finally, there's a whole load of other things to do before the next semester begins. With auditions, callbacks, acnes, running around to get my full academic calender and making sure they stick to it, food, yam cha sessions, shopping, packing and unpacking for my new place, making sure that I stick to picture-figure-thin, and a whole other things, it's a miracle that I still have a huge pile of untouched energy left in me. Phew. Enough said. 
And with the long awaited results, I can't say that it's anything but what I've aimed for. Am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. I so want to spill more details now, but due to me not being able to do so at the moment, I shall keep that for another day. 
With all the latest event that has been slowly unfolding in my life, all I can say is that I am truly blessed to have my family, friends and love ones here supporting me. Without their support, I wouldn't have reach where I am today. 

~SV~