Sunday, May 29, 2011

Home Sweet Home

So here I am, home sweet home again. Have been doing a couple of shows and attending events. Andrewsmodel night out was awesome! Met my fellow model colleagues and we had a night to remember. After party at Bedroom was good. We hit there again the following Thurs but decided that the music wasn't to our liking so Rootz it is. Decided from now on it'll be there for Thurs. I am so missing KL already! 
But it's time to hit the books again so yes here I am wondering how on earth can I get to 9 companies in a month to finish the various assignments that has already been set in motion. Craziness to the max! 
I am about to lose my mind too! I so need a doctor to bring me back to life. 
But as they say, we live life only once, so cherish all its ups and downs and I hold that true. 
C'est La Vie. 

No comments: